Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Aneurysm Palpitations Serious And SCARY Head Pains. PLEASE Help! ?

Serious and SCARY head pains. PLEASE help! ? - aneurysm palpitations

Hello, a few days ago I had a headache for the ear and head, I have a strange sense of vertigo. I'm afraid that something could be serious. But I am also puzzled about whether their fear. Because sometimes the pain is accompanied by nausea, sweaty palms, shortness of breath and palpitations. Nausea, sweaty palms scattered, shortness of breath and palpitations, the headaches, but a short stay. I am so confused to time, these headaches are afraid of an aneurysm or a pinched nerve in the neck. Any help in this matter would be very grateful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sanitary check your heart and lungs with your doctor.
Pain in the head and body temperature are only general indications of possible problems that may occur.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a panic attack, but I am not a professional.

Post a Comment