Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ticks More Condition_symptoms Can Tourettes Get Worse Than It Already Is? Like Can You Develop More Ticks?

Can tourettes get worse than it already is? Like can you develop more ticks? - ticks more condition_symptoms

Ok, so I had Tourette's for about 7 years, I am concerned. My only lament ticks contractions my nose, my lips, licking, contractions in my head the whole time, and sometimes, but rarely threw my arms. Recently I just say random things from scratch, but no contractions says the words. Can develop more ticks?

3 comments:

lfahn25 said...

Tourette's tics caused by the change in time. Some go further and appear to some, and are usually worse when you are stressed.
For example: Two years ago, ate my brother like a duck. A year ago, he vowed, is now to repeat what he said.
I blinked a lot, today I extend my mouth and makes strange noises ....
Change the tics.

stephyxr... said...

Yes, you can all the time. Not overnight, of course, but do not know sometimes that they continue as new-tick, you need not come to see. There are patches of good and evil, which go into many specifics, or perhaps all for a while away. It really depends on the person.
Hope this helps
x

rdrayman... said...

Yes, normally there are those who will remain to get some and go, and get new ones, and they are here to stay.

Post a Comment