Saturday, January 2, 2010

Henry Mckenna Need A Price For A Whiskey Bottle ASAP...?

Need a price for a whiskey bottle ASAP...? - henry mckenna

It seems as if someone opened a bottle of expensive whiskey in my house (or atleast my father thinks that this is one of the most expensive). I'm trying to find online, but I can not find him. Now the writing is on the front ....
Special Reserve
HENRY MCKENNA
Is. 1855
Sour Mash
Kentucky Straight
Bourbon Whiskey.
distilled in Kentucky. 750 ml


Writing is dark, please, someone can tell me that the price of the bottle or the approximate price of this bottle ..
Thanks in advance

1 comments:

rob said...

Henry McKenna Single Barrel 10yr, is only $ 30.

This bottle is not as good as. Although this can be a bottle of something larger, say 1990 or so (which would explain the different colored label), which increases its value or taste.

replace it with a bottle of $ 30 as an excuse.

Post a Comment