Sunday, January 3, 2010

Canker Sores In Throat Pictures Think It Could Be A Genital Wart In The Mouth, Or A Canker Sore Of The Throat?

Think it could be a genital wart in the mouth, or a canker sore of the throat? - canker sores in throat pictures

One day I woke up and found the back of his neck and felt that something was there, and I have .. crazy I thought my Boyfreind me, I thought I had genital warts in the mouth .. because I read about it .. Then I thought maybe his throat thrush. Then I went to the bathroom a little later .. and saw .. and it seems like a kind of pain .. Cancer agree because I was looking for pictures .. I do not know what it is .. .. Can anyone give me some advice?

2 comments:

plmdmd said...

There are many potential differential diagnosis.

It is very important, so you should discuss with dentists.

It may be blocked as benign as mucocele salivary gland (up to Peirce growth and strengthening of the new liner duct)

98375917... said...

could be a standard check by downloading

Post a Comment