Saturday, January 16, 2010

Gingivitis In Children Itchy, Sore & Swollen Gums?

Itchy, sore & swollen gums? - gingivitis in children

When I was pregnant with my 2nd I felt terribly gingivitis and since then the dental floss every night and miss you never a night without brushing their teeth and floss. My daughter is now a year and I never knew itching gums went up to the present day - I was in the frustration and anxiety since Tuesday afternoon. I floss and brush in vain. I wait for the worst teeth ever likely with many fillings and root canals with canal now. My dentist, but told me that my oral hygiene is fantastic and this is not the problem.
Anyway, I have my "monthly" in the moment and I read that hormones have something to do with itching in the palate to ... This would explain why I did not for my 2nd To wait for pregnancy. Does anyone else have some tips to help with the itching? Or could this be? He began to lead me to the wall, and I can not eat without pain! Thank you and sorry for my question, without staying power. "

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Itching, swelling of the gums can be cured with this method without medication.
holistic healing method can be 20 days or more ....
You should avoid
1. all dairy products, ie milk, curd, buttermilk (Chas-Hindi), tea, coffee for two months ... ..
2 ... You should avoid all candy, Gur, honey ...
3 ... All should avoid fresh fruit for a month (mango, sapota, papaya, etc.) and cold drinks.
4 ... You should avoid all nuts - cashews, almonds, peanuts, Pistha, peas, oil, coconut, etc.
5, it should avoid, and mung bengalgram
6 ... You can take all the wheat and rice preparations, Ragi Java ...
7. You should take daily 400 g of raw cucumber (or 100 grams of radish) and 3 daily betel leaves.
Avoid 8.You snuff and alcohol nonveg, fish, eggs for 2 months
Write kumrao99@yahoo.co.in

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely right about the hormones affect gingivitis. The reason for this is that gingivitis is caused by your body, an inflammatory reaction to bacteria in dental plaque and tartar on the teeth. It is primarily an infection of the gums. Higher levels of the hormone may have even more exaggerated response of the plate, then usual. Thus, during pregnancy, menstruation, gingivitis, etc. It could be worse. The good news is that if the Council is not there to cause this reaction, you do not get gingivitis in high concentrations of hormones. So really, it's up to you, more diligent in removing plaque. Some believe they are doing their utmost to maintain clean teeth, but the bottom line, if you have then you need to do more plaque and gingivitis.
I recommend that patients brush 2-3 times daily for at least two minutes at a time (it is more than you think - time!). Be sure to gently brush on the gums, teeth from the gums and the fish carefully with a soft brush VIbrat movement. When the floss, you have to "embrace the teeth with dental floss. Good luck and I hope this helps!

Post a Comment