Saturday, December 19, 2009

Adderall Itchy Eyes Might I Have Allergies? If So, What Kind?

Might I have allergies? if so, what kind? - adderall itchy eyes

Last week I had a feeling of uneasiness, while I breathe into it, I feel really thick air, polluted air and my mouth dry.

My ears also feel somthing in them as much wax.

My eyes feel tired and kind of itching when rubbed.

My nose is also very crowded, but nothing comes out when I blow my nose, and I can not the things that I started Adderall for about 3 months (for A, try to feel, D, F), but I, I had these symptoms in the past, before she started Adderall.

Who knows what could that be? may be possible allergies?

Oh yes, and was very humid and rainy where I live lately, so it still is.

Thank you very much

0 comments:

Post a Comment